Numerous studies show, that students with emotional, behavioral and learning difficulties (thereafter – EBLD) have low learning motivation, are in higher risk to experience early school leaving, out-of-work, commit a crime not only in adulthood, but also in youth. Studies reveal that all countries in the world face similar social problems. Therefore the present existing intervention models show insufficient results in early school leaving, unemployment and antisocial behavior.
The aim of this project is to create innovative intervention model based on cognitive and narrative psychotherapies principles and elements improving students with EBLD learning motivation to prevent early school leaving (thereafter – ESL). The aim of this model is a precise identification of the genetically programmed needs, i.e. its’ content, which determines emotional and behavioral difficulties.
The aim of this model is a precise identification of the students’ needs, that is of the content that determines the emotional and behavioral difficulties of the children. The project seeks for extension of the model with children thoughts i.e., enabling to modify them and replacing the needs satisfaction forms with pro-social behavior. This method will increase an internal motivation of students with EBLD for behavioral changes.
The project will develop:
IO1: STUDENTS PROFILE ANALYSIS INSTRUMENT
IO2:LEARNING MOTIVATION INTERVENTION MODEL FOR STUDENTS WITH EBLD
IO3: LEARNING MOTIVATION INTERVENTION MODEL CURRICULUM
IO4: GAMIFIED EMLD LEARNING TOOL FOR STUDENTS WITH EMLD
Project foresees directly to reach over 500 people from the related and targeted groups: it will be trained 100 mentors, in the project activities involved 75 educators and administration members, 80 students with EBLD and over 250 stakeholders.
The project results will have direct impact on:
• Increased learning motivation and reduced early school leaving of students with EBLD;
• Students with EBLD increased social inclusion and more active participation in society;
• Educational institutions specialists and their improved competences, related to Professional profiles; Improvement of the professional abilities of the educational institution specialists;
• Increased level of digital competence of educational institutions specialists;
• Increased teachers‘ motivation and satisfaction in a daily work;
• Increased opportunities for professional development of teachers, researchers, lecturers, high school students, policy makers and other stakeholders;
• Parents increased satisfaction with schools;
• Increased professional development of specialists, involved in the projects activities.